Monday, May 7, 2018

Kiddie Upgrade

When the elder one and the MIL set off to home town a week before us to attend some functions, my younger one who is 2.5 yrs old was particularly delighted..
She had exclusivity to not only the parents but also to all her elder brothers toys and other booties.

When her own set of crayons which are all in bits and pieces and make sure to make a mark on our walls, were misplaced - she was overjoyed when I handed her over her brothers set - of course used and hand me downs.

But she was more than happy. And started her favorite pass time of peeling the cover off the crayons.

Me: "Miss A, please don't make tiny bits of these too else I will buy a new set for your bro and not you."

And tap came her reply -
"That's fine. you can buy it for him.. I have no problem. I will take his.."

What confidence.. And I couldn't help but laugh.. Kids these days.. are these like the AI versions?? ;)

Leaving you with a pic of my 2 darlings.




No comments:

The 'Crush'er..

At age 13 I was a lanky boy with slight traces of a moustach below my nose.I was shy and except during classes, I always wore my sports ca...