Thursday, December 28, 2006

"city of angels"



Among the many differences between India and US, grapes happenend to catch my attention.. The refrigerator here contained a bunch of fresh juicy red grapes.. N when i hapenned to taste it, it was as pleasing as it looked.. Sweet, juicy and really intoxicating a feeling to thank god for creating taste buds..

Dont know if i may sound exaggerrating but at that instant the next thought that occurrd to me was the dialogue between seth and maggie(Nicolas Cage and Meg Ryan) in my favourite movie "city of angels" which goes as follows -

Seth: What's that like? What's it taste like? Describe it like Hemingway.

Maggie Rice: Well, it tastes like a pear. You don't know what a pear tastes like?

Seth: I don't know what a pear tastes like to you.

Maggie Rice: Sweet, juicy, soft on your tongue, grainy like a sugary sand that dissolves in your mouth. How's that?

Seth: It's perfect.

Yes its perfect!!My dear friends, be thankful.. god has made this place just perfect!! 4 u and 4 me n for the entire human race!!! :)

4 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Lovely picture!Lovely description!I want some grapes too :-)

diyadear said...

sure.. com over.. most welcome :)

pkg said...

wanna visit der

diyadear said...

sure priya. wud love o have u here.

The 'Crush'er..

At age 13 I was a lanky boy with slight traces of a moustach below my nose.I was shy and except during classes, I always wore my sports ca...