Tuesday, February 12, 2008

FreeBird!!!

Another week and lo my exam again.. But just can't help thinking of the lazy days ahead after that..
I miss all the movies and books and shopping and what not.. Its so hard to stay focused he he..
But i guess i really need to realize that i'm not a kid anymore.. However hard i pretend to be so, it may not do any good anymore.. So i think i better save it for some special times, to nurture fond memories later on than spend it unappreciated.. ;)
All those tough reading comprehension passages have equipped me to write equally incomprehensible long futile sentences i believe.. But it sure will directly contradict my next task of essay writing which i better write logically and with some clarity..
I know the above lines are too horrible to read and i am sad that my blog is slowly becoming a deserted one.. But spring will be here soon.. I will be back to sow new seeds of green n bloom :)
Hope all of you are doing well..

Cheers!!

4 comments:

Nanditha Prabhu said...

hi divya
i know how u r feeling.
all the best 4 ur exams

david santos said...

HAPPY VALENTIN DAY. I LOVE ROSES.

MeMyself_n_I said...

oh you poor thing you. don't stop doing the things that you enjoy. all the best for your exams.

tulipspeaks said...

waiting for the spring to come!



ammu.

The 'Crush'er..

At age 13 I was a lanky boy with slight traces of a moustach below my nose.I was shy and except during classes, I always wore my sports ca...