Wednesday, March 16, 2011

LoudLess

Is it really a thousand decibels or is it just my imagination souring.. Like a charged electron shooting up into the highest levels of activity , zigzag random threads called thoughts are always scrambling through my mind.. They say these threads too are charged with a + or a - there by being classified as positive or negative thoughts. From the Bhagavad Gita to the Robin Sharma, all preach of methods to control your negative thoughts.. Isn't that what "the secret" says too??
Its all about positivity, spreading the cheer, blah blah.. Sigh.. wish it were all as easy as it sounds..
But from all this i do agree to one thing.. Nothing is going to work out if u cry, or sulk or feel depressed. It is very logical that by doing all this you are simply wasting your own precious time. In short wasting the days of your life.
So well i guess once you know that one way is just dumb better to go the other way.. So even though its like easier said than done , that's the path which leads you to your goal, the bright one and the one you know you have to be on..
So spread positivity my dear friends..
Even though these words are not loud or shouting back at you to act, in the soft whisper of a thought , bring it on - P.O.S.I.T.I.V.I.T.Y.

i have realised the hard way - It is indeed a gift you deserve to give yourself, the much awaited holiday you yearn to take, the true path towards success.. tread on sweet positive thoughts and let the simle on your face linger on..

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

2 comments:

w3school said...

nice post

diyadear said...

this post still hold true after 5 years. phew..

The 'Crush'er..

At age 13 I was a lanky boy with slight traces of a moustach below my nose.I was shy and except during classes, I always wore my sports ca...