Monday, September 5, 2011

GOA again

So off we went to goa again to relive the happy days from last year..
But Sadly for us this time guess all the families/bachelors in india thought of getting happy in Goa and ended up right next to our resort by the calangute beach..
Sigh!!..
But we are clever now arent we...
We took an off on tuesday and had started only on saturday (For once i was thankful that hubby dear has to work now on saturdays too ;))

Kidddo loved the sleeper volvo and from the time we have climbed on two of those huge things, wheels on the bus rhyme has reinforced its grasp on little V.
He was heard singing this particular song even in his sleep last week.
Not only that he has also mastered more than one tune for his favourite nursery rhyme.
So relaxing vacations really do take the stress out of your mind..
Though the tantrums and unreasonable demands from my 2.5 yr old do hype me up sometimes, but on the whole i feel at peace now :)

Now that Goa magic has been consumed to its fullest ,need to seek a better vacation spot may be??
How about maldives guys?? what say?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aside from that, you can also save our Mother Earth from
the destruction of global warming. For the LED light, there are mainly 3 kinds of white colors - warm white, natural white and cool
white. Just as a powerful river conists of small
drops moving in the same direction, society can help itself along through offering these grants
and incentives to people complacent with the familiar, inefficient incandescent bub.


my page :: LED Stehleuchten

Maddy said...

where r u these days?
i revisited one of my old posts and saw your comment and remembered..

diyadear said...

Thank you so much maddy sir for caring to visit my dead page :)Phoenix rising alert!!! :D

The 'Crush'er..

At age 13 I was a lanky boy with slight traces of a moustach below my nose.I was shy and except during classes, I always wore my sports ca...