Monday, November 6, 2017

The phoenix rising..

Its the year 2017..

Things have changed so much.. Who knew Facebook would be the best business marketing platform when i started this blog?

There is watsapp instagram, snapchat, twitter, quora and such a hula boo of apps and software. All my blogger friends from 2006-2007 are going places. I feel like deep shit.. remorse of having fled away to gaga land, living in a cocoon, i felt so alive when i connect , with others fellow bloggers, anyone who has a wavelength to match ..siggh.. well better late than never.  So i hope my blog will stay alive this time around.. wish me luck people!!

yours truely --D

No comments:

The 'Crush'er..

At age 13 I was a lanky boy with slight traces of a moustach below my nose.I was shy and except during classes, I always wore my sports ca...