Thursday, November 15, 2018

The Decision Tree

The road less taken?

Many a times i have wondered..

Agar tum hote toh aisa hota..

Agar tum na hote toh kaisa hota..

This tum can be anyone. There are so many parameters in life which makes each day, each moment the way it is and in the end our whole life shapes up the way it is.

But now i have the maturity and the guts to follow what i really feel is right - the small voice which u kept pushing away to the back of your head - when you always thought the brain needs to take a calculated decision and you kept ignoring your intuitions..

Thankfully age is just a number and in the age of startups and entrepreneurers  where we get inspiring videos and messages on every media that we lay our eyes on - i think atleast this time  we should listen to the intuition , the call from the super conscience / the power that created us and is above us all.. call it god or call me religious - but it gives me utmost pride that every successful person be it Napolian Hill in Think and grow rich to Sri M who remembers his past life - their philosophies all do ring a bell and yes now is a good time to declare - Yes my dreams will come true. I will have the good life I deserve , the petty pitance that i have been crying about is like being penny wise pound foolish..All these last 10-15 years..

And when I practise this mantra to perfection one day I will tell you the secret to embrace this with ease.. And that day will come soon :)

No comments:

The 'Crush'er..

At age 13 I was a lanky boy with slight traces of a moustach below my nose.I was shy and except during classes, I always wore my sports ca...