Monday, May 14, 2018

The Long Pause

yaa so the blog marathon went for a toss when I decided to visit hometown with my little cutieA.

It was not less than an adventure travelling with her alone on a train.. But the best or worst part of the journey was at the railway platform when we had to wait for an hour and a half for the train.

It poured so hard and in all the various directions that we ended up clinging on to each other our luggage, my laptop and all-  looking like refugees.
I'm not exaggerating one bit but it was raining cats and dogs and the lightening and thunder were so loud and strong that my little one was so frightened.

However, but for the scare everything was fine and we boarded the train, had dinner, and slept on the side upper berth.. I felt that would be much better than trying to exchange for lower berth with senior citizens and then in the middle of the night not even be able to get up without bumping your head.

So that's how we reached safe and sound to my home town and are now enjoying all the temple festivities and my kids are basking in the love of their grand parents, cousins and aunties.

So till I'm back in town, I am taking a pause.. I don't think the roles of a marathon would allow that.. but well.. if you feel this is not right or even if you feel its right do drop me a note so I can know your thoughts :)

No comments:

The 'Crush'er..

At age 13 I was a lanky boy with slight traces of a moustach below my nose.I was shy and except during classes, I always wore my sports ca...