Friday, May 4, 2018

One blog a day

This is a 30 day challenge I have taken up - to keep posting 1 blog post a day for the next 30 days.

Its painful to see my blog lying barren and wasted  with no one to care for.. reminded me of beauty and the beast where beauty dreams that the beast is dying in his beautiful garden without anyone to care for , when she is visiting her family.

There are some things which we just need to chase down.. its easy to give up, to settle for less.. but without putting in efforts you will never really know what is your "best self "

On my death bed I don't want to be thinking .. i just wish i had tried a little harder .. to keep up my blog..I'm dying without a blog.. without even a single vlog ha ha

Humour apart, its really nice to read all the posts from the past.. i think it will be a legacy I leave behind to my kids. I hope google would still be free and would keep all this data and share it with the entire world :D

On the 30th day will be a big surprise for all my readers.. not sure if i have anyone here though.. But yes it will be a big bang surprise... So let the count down begin people..

Lots of love and hugss.. this is the real me.. I've been dying to write the last ,many years.. keeping myself under the wraps.. now im gonna make it all explode.. All the words within me will flow like a stream.. i hope not like the hot lava from a volcano though - but if its lava we will make choco lava cake ;)

Untill tomorrow.. cio..

2 comments:

Sayesha said...

Welcome back to blogging, and all the best for the 30-day challenge!
PS: Please save some choc lava cake for me. :P

diyadear said...

Thanks a lot @sayesha.. Sure hope to have some choco lave cake with you in singapore:)

The 'Crush'er..

At age 13 I was a lanky boy with slight traces of a moustach below my nose.I was shy and except during classes, I always wore my sports ca...